Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Peter and Amanda arrive

Yes we now have our new house guests! They arrived Monday night about 9:30 p.m. We are also in the middle of changing all our bed rooms around. All because we are getting a new bed! You know one thing calls for another! We are redoing the office to be our room becaus it is the biggest.I scraped the wallpaper off and Greg Sherman is doing the painting. He does so well. The color is light tan with white trim.That way I can decide the accent colors later It will be so fun to have a new room!Love you all.

6 comments:

ShackelMom said...

Great Mom! I can hardly wait to see the final results!

Erin said...

Glad to see you are back online! I would love to see pictures of the final results of each room also!

ShackelMom said...

How bout some pictures of the chaos that is your house during the room switching process? :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi mom, nice to see your new post. You're getting to be a whiz on the computer! I can testify that the room looks really nice... and the view out the back window is so peaceful.

Nathan said...

Hi Grandma! I just added your blog to my reader so I won't miss any posts.
Wow! Those are some big changes switching the rooms around. You are brave! Lots of fun!

Heidi said...

I just wanted to tell you that I make your oatmeal waffle recipe from my mom's cookbook, but then I use the batter for pancakes. They taste great, and they don't make us feel gross because of the oatmeal in them. I also cook apple slices in butter with brown sugar and cinnamon to eat with them. Everyone love it.